$5 estate sale find from today. Cleaned up great! Installed some new carbon drags and new steel drag washers and Boom, nice little trolling reel that came with a Shimano Titan Down Rigger Rod. Should make some trolling fisherman very happy this salmon season! 4:1 gears. Two spool ball bearings and Jigmaster sized drags. Bronze gear with a Stainless Steel Pinion. Plenty strong for a 20lb mono.
- Precision, stainless-steel pinion gear.
- Alloy main gear.
- Sealed oil ports for quick, easy lubrication.
- Side plates reinforced with metal rings.
- Chrome plated brass exposed metal components for corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel ball bearings.
- HT-100 multi-disc star drag system.
- Loud, durable, easy-to-service clicker.
- Stainless Steel spool
Chrome parts go into the vinegar jar and the rest into the Simply Green solution. Place them into the Ultrasonic Cleaner for 10 minutes.
Rinse in hot water and let dry. A little elbow grease and some marine grease, TSI-321 oil and you end up with this outcome.